Summer is over, the kiddos are back in school, and the temps are starting to drop… and that means our Fall leagues are in full swing!
Even though I’ve been playing league tennis for over a decade, it can sometimes be hard to think of something special to bring for those themed matches that’s also easy to make.
This Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake dip is spooktacular! It’s loaded with Fall flavor and plenty of tasty carbs that’ll power you through your match!
Creamy Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip
- 3/4 cup pumpkin pie spice creamer
- 1 3.4 oz box pumpkin spice instant pudding
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 cups whipped topping thawed
- Graham cracker crumbs for garnish
- In a bowl, whisk together the pumpkin pie spice creamer with pumpkin spice instant pudding. Set aside for about 5 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl, beat together the softened cream cheese and sugar.
- Add in pudding to cream cheese mixture and beat.
- Once well combined, fold in the 2 cups of thawed whipped topping and refrigerate.
- When ready to serve, fill bowl with Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake Dip and top with graham cracker crumbs.