Thank you for visiting Tennis Life Magazine. We respect your privacy and we are committed to safeguarding your privacy while online at our site. The following discloses the information gathering and dissemination practices for this Web site.
1. Personal Data Collected
When you visit our Website, we collect certain information related to your device: your IP address, your name and email address (only if you subscribe), what pages are visited on our Website, whether a user was referred to by another website, and if a user is referred to another site via our outbound links.
2. Log Files
Like most standard Web site servers, we use log files. This includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/timestamp, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use.
We use the following type of cookies:
- Essential cookies: these cookies are essential to the provision of our Website.
- Functionality cookies: these cookies help us remember choices you have made while on our website, remember your preferences, and personalize your Website experience.
- Analytics and performance cookies: these cookies help us collect statistical and analytical usage to help up analyze website usage.
- Social media cookies: These cookies allow you to interact with content on certain social media platforms, such a “sharing” our articles. Depending on your social media setting, the social media network will have record of this and may display your name or identifier in relation to this action.
- Advertising and targeted advertising cookies: these cookies track your browsing habits and location to provide you with advertising in line with your interests. Please see our “advertisers” section below for details.
Internet browsers allow you to change your cookie settings. These settings are usually found in the ‘options’ or ‘preferences’ menu of your internet browser. In order to understand these settings, the following links may be helpful. Otherwise you should use the ‘Help’ option in your internet browser for more details.
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
- Cookie settings in Firefox
- Cookie settings in Chrome
- Cookie settings in Safari
If you wish to withdraw your consent at any time, you will need to delete your cookies using your internet browser settings. For further information regarding cookies and how to manage them, please see http://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.
We have reviewed all of our advertising partners’ policies to ensure that they comply with all applicable data privacy laws and recommended data security practices.
We use the following advertisers:
- Google AdSense: https://policies.google.com/privacy
5. Links to Other Websites
This site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our Website, and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information. This Privacy Statement applies solely to information collected by this Website.
6. Purpose of Data Collection
We use the information we collect in order to:
- Administer our Website, including troubleshooting, and statistical or data analysis;
- To improve our Website and enhancing user experience by ensuring you have access to personalized content in line with your interests;
- Analyze user use and optimize our services.
- To ensure that our Website remains secure and is not subject to any hacking or fraud.
7. Data Shared with Third Parties
We do not sell, share, or rent your personal data to third parties. However, our partners, including ad partners, may collect data in relation to your Website usage as disclosed herein. Please see our “advertisers” section above for details.
8. How your Data is Stored
All data collected through our Website is stored on servers located in the United States. Our servers are certified under the EU-US Privacy Shield.
IP address and user agent string data from all visitors is stored in rotating log files on MediaTemple servers for up to 7 days. All of our employees, agents and partners are committed to keeping your data confidential.
We have reviewed our partner’s privacy policies to ensure that they comply with similar policies in order to ensure your data security.
9. Consent under Applicable Laws
You can withdraw consent at any time by clearing your cookies or removing our website, specifically, from your cookies in your web browser’s settings and stop using our Website. Further, you can use an ad blocker or anti-tracking app to prevent our Website, which will block tracking and activity analyzing features on our website. Withdrawing consent or using an ad blocker or anti-tracking app may impede your ability to access certain services and will not allow us to provide the personalized Website experience.
10. Data Security
Our servers comply with ISO 27018, a code of practice that focuses on the protection of personal data in the cloud. We comply with all reasonable precautions in order to ensure your data’s safety.
In the event that we become aware of any data security breach, alteration, unauthorized access or disclosure of any personal data, we will take all reasonable precautions to protect your data and will notify you as required by all applicable laws.
11. Accessing, Amending and Deleting your Data
You have the right to request information regarding the data we have on file for you, to request correction and/or deletions of your personal information. Please contact us using the form below.
This Website does not target people below the age of 13. By visiting this Website, you hereby warrant that you are 13 years of age or older or are visiting the Website under parental supervision.
13. Legal Disclaimer
Though we make every effort to preserve user privacy, we may need to disclose personal information when required by law wherein we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order or legal process served on any of our sites.
14. Notification of Changes
15. Contact Information