You know what I’m totally addicted to? These delicious White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Energy Balls! The best part is that unlike all those snack mixes, I don’t have to feel bad about eating them. These are not only delicious but they are loaded with monounsaturated fatty acids that have tremendous health benefits. And you can make them vegan by swapping the white chocolate chips with organic white cacao chips :-)
Make a batch of these up on Sunday and you’ll have a healthy treat that will last you all week! You can even double (triple..?) the recipe and take them to your next league home match! The ladies will love them – and they’re WAY better for you than donut holes!
White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Energy Balls
- 2 cups organic quick oats
- ½ cup white chocolate chips roughly chopped
- ⅔ cup coconut flakes unsweetened
- ½ cup natural peanut butter
- ½ cup pure maple syrup
- ½ cup macadamia nuts chopped
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp flaxseed ground
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- ¼ tsp sea salt fine
- Mix all ingredients together in a mixing bowl. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Roll into 30 balls.